PayPal Integration Components
The PayPal Integrator includes easy-to-use components for accessing PayPal merchant services and building fully integrated e-commerce applications. The components in the PayPal Integrator encapsulate common PayPal merchant functionality including direct payments, transaction processing, customer verification, transaction searching, mass payments, refunds, recurring payments, and more.
PayPal Account Management
Components for searching transactions, making mass payments, issuing refunds, and much more!
Integrated Credit Card Processing
Process transaction without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
Build Fully-Integrated Solutions
Easily integrate with online shopping carts, standalone applications, or custom software solutions.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
- Direct Payment Support - Process credit cards via PayPal without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
- Recurring Payments - Create, Get, Update, Cancel, Suspend, and Reactivate profiles for Recurring Payments.
- Programmatic access to all major merchant services exposed by PayPal.
- Easy-to-use API encapsulates all protocol logic and security for accessing PayPal merchant services.
- Seamless transition from testing with the PayPal sandbox to live account management and processing.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.