Secure Email Components
IP*Works! S/MIME is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. IP*Works! S/MIME implements the S/MIME standard for encryption and decryption using Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS).
Complete S/MIME Solution
S/MIME enabled components for - SMTP, POP, IMAP, as well as Certificate Creation & Management, much more!
X.509 Certificate Creation
Become your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Up to 123-Bit Strong Encryption
Robust enterprise-class security with up to 128-bit strong encryption using S/MIME and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
IP*Works! S/MIME includes a generic S/MIME component as well as S/MIME enabled versions of the IP*Works! POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FileMailer and HTMLMailer components. Digital certificate creation, signing, and management features have also been included.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME and digital
- S/MIME enabled versions of all major Internet mail protocols.
- Easily create HTML emails and include file attachments.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (Windows only)
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification)
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.